Before taking that decision to buy a house, here are some factors to note:
- Off-plan allows you to buy at less than market price as at the date of purchase while except there’s a special deal, promo, or it’s a distress sale, you’ll buy at market price for fully built units.
- Buying off-plan allows you a chance to alter or tweak some of the features to your preference as you get to see the property through its construction phases.
- Off-plan mostly allows you the chance to spread payment over a longer period of time while fully built is usually an outright purchase or a shorter payment plan, except when you combine it with a mortgage option or other sources of financing.
- While off-plan forces you to wait until delivery of the project to start earning on your investment, fully built properties can be let out, moved into, or sold at any point after purchase.
- The external market factors could force a change in delivery, price, design, materials, etc for off-plan while for fully built, what you see is exactly what you get.
To every man, his own. Talk to a professional to determine your best options today!!!